Friday, April 20, 2012

Rhys Week Recap

Hi All,

My Mama is pretty tired tonight, so she asked me to do the blog for her.  I don't have any subjects that I want to rant about (e.g. sleep, attachment parenting, breastfeeding, etc.), so I figure I'll just tell you about my week.  Dad took some cute pics of me that will help me with my story.  Hope you enjoy.

Love, 
Rhys


Auntie Dawn and Uncle Pat got me these cool teething rings.  I've been using them a lot to practice my reach and grab skills.


 My friend Lucas got me this ball before I was even born and it's one of my favorite toys.  I like to try and roll towards it when Dad puts it out of reach.   


 Everyone tells me how cute I look and this hat and, I gotta say, they're right!   


A little naked tummy time before bed.


 Sharing my play mat with Elliott.  Again.  One of these days I'm going to show him who's boss.


 We visited Mama at her office!  She put me right to work.


Luckily, we took a lunch break before I got too tired.


And, finally, I got to sit in my favorite chair with a whole bunch of my toys.  What a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment