Sunday, May 19, 2013

Seattle Kid

All you faithful readers know that I am off of work right now.  Last Friday was my final day at Nordstrom and I don't start my new job until May 28th.  Though I've been a little busier than I would like, I am loving my time off.  Our nanny is working part-time so I get some time to do my own thing (not to mention chores and errands) but still get some extra time with Rhys.  I could get used to this (our bank account could not). 

I've gone to yoga a couple of times and, wow, I am really out of shape.  I got home Wednesday and was desperate for a nap, but it was time for Katie to head home so there would be no nap for Mama.  It really frustrates me to be in the house when I want to nap but can't, so even though it was raining, Rhys and I headed out for a walk.  In true Seattle fashion, Rhys wore sandals, shorts and a rain jacket.  (Alligator Pete also joined us).





   

No comments:

Post a Comment