Sunday, March 1, 2015

Super Bowl

I am quite open about the fact that I am not really a Seahawks fan.  I don't hate them or anything, I'm just not that into football and I'm not really one to jump on a bandwagon (something many people in this city were more than happy to do).

However, I want it known that I did my part to support the Hawks in the Super Bowl (as I also did last year).  I clothed myself and both our children in the right gear, bought and ate crappy junk food and (attempted) to watch the game.




I even put a tattoo on Rhys:




At the grocery store, the cashiers usually give Rhys a sticker or two when we are checking out.  They were out this day so the lady hunted down this tattoo.  I put it on Rhys in the store and he kept flashing people saying "Go Hawks!"  Pretty damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment