Thursday, August 20, 2015

Reunion

I have lots to post about our trip to Spokane/Coeur d' Alene but I wanted to single out one event for now...

A couple of weeks prior to our visit Carl and I thought, "hey, it might be fun to have a few friends over to the farm (our dad's house) for a little BBQ."  Boss-lady Donna ok'd the deal so it was a go...at which point "a few" friends somehow blossomed into nearly 30 people, 11 of which were kids under the age of 9.  Pa and Donna were a little nervous but graciously hosted the event and it was such a fun time.

Here's the group picture that I am amazed by.  Not only is every single person in the picture, but the kids are all looking at the camera!  Incredible.  (I wish I was in closer proximity to my hubs and kid #1, but whatever...)



And, here is a nice picture of me and my forever friends.  It is shocking that not one of our seven cumulative kids is climbing all over us.  Just goes to show what a great party it was.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment