Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kid Pics

Ahhh, I have so much to say right now.  Thoughts on motherhood, sleep deprivation, tiny houses, etc.  But, that'll all have to wait as my to-do list today is quite long.  In the meantime, here are a couple of cute pictures of our kids.

Rhys got this awesome fanny pack from Debra (Katie's partner).  He loves it.  Doesn't it look like he's ready for kindergarten?!
It's ridiculous that we haven't done a birth announcement for Lorelei yet.  I was in a much worse place after Rhys' birth and yet still managed to get announcements in the mail.  My main holdup is that I don't have any great pictures of her.  I attempted a little photo shoot the other day and a photographer I am not.  So, I decided these aren't announcement-worthy, but they are good enough for the blog.   

Strike a pose.

Love, love, love her hair.

She has the absolute best smiles.

I am not kidding, they are the best.

In case you couldn't tell, I love her smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment