Monday, July 1, 2013

Random Cute Pics

As you may have guessed from the title, this blog post will consist of random cute pictures of our sweet boy.

Rhys loves big trucks and construction vehicles, both in real life and in books.  His current favorite books are Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, Trucks Roll and My BIG Dump Truck.

As long as I am strapped in this thing, I may as well do some reading!





"Outgo!"  "Outgo!"  In Rhys' language, this means let's go outside.  We hear "outgo" all the time.  The kid loves being outside. 

I promise to let you keep taking cute pictures of me if you promise to keep up the after dinner walks.

I needed some manly help in my office, so we made a family trip there this weekend.  Yes, I have a huge monitor.  Yes, Rhys loved it.

Mama, now I know why you come here all the time.

We're in the midst of a Seattle heat wave.  No shirts needed.

Dada's reading the paper.  Rhys is reading My Big Boy Potty.

Playing in the sprinkler, making the most of our postage stamp sized yard. 



Later, peeps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment