Sunday, March 9, 2014

29 Weeks

It's getting harder and harder to ignore the fact that I'm pregnant.  Not that I've been trying to ignore it, per se, but life (aka Rhys) has kept me busy enough that I just haven't focused on being pregnant.  Now, though, it's starting to change.  I am definitely getting bigger and little girl Wynne is making her presence known with much more forceful kicks and rolls.  So, yeah, apparently we're going to have a baby.  And she's due in just 11 weeks.  Holy crap.

It's no secret that I struggled a lot, and for a long time, after Rhys was born.  I am praying for a different outcome this time, but trying to be prepared for something similar.  It makes for an odd emotional roller coaster of hopeful excitement and pure terror.

Anyway, this whole thing is real enough now that we finally got our act together and took some baby bump pictures.








         

No comments:

Post a Comment